· Find a pressure washer with a long hose (at least 5m long), so you don't have to move it around the car.
· Choose one with wheels to make it easier if you do need to move the pressure washer.
· Choose a pressure washer with variable jet nozzle settings. This will make it much safer to clean different parts of the car without causing any damage.
· Get a pressure washer with a nozzle attachment that allows you to change the direction of the spray. An angled nozzle can direct water upwards so you can clean inside the wheel arches.
· Try to find a washer with an attachable foamer bottle, as this is easier to use than a container that you have to carry around with you.
Visit our pressure washer reviews to find out what features each pressure washer offers.